Friday, August 7, 2015

Quick Tea Review....

I was enjoying a cup of tea and thought I would share...


One of my mom's favorite vacation spots is Carlsbad, California and whenever she goes she brings me back this really good tea.  It comes in these resealable bags or cute tins.  The tea is called The Loose Leaf and you can find it online, at various stores in the area, and at local farmers markets.  So far I have had Jasmine Green Tea and these herbal "teas" Chamomile Lavender and Heavenly Hibiscus.  I say "teas" because, well there's actually no tea in an herbal tea is there??  Either way they have all been wonderful, the Chamomile Lavender is currently my favorite.  Oh and best part, they are all organic.  


.....getting low, gonna need some more soon....


This has nothing to do with tea but since I was taking pictures I just couldn't resist.  My doggie Morty has the hardest time keeping his tongue in his mouth while he is sleeping and it is just so darn cute.  Oh and never mind his one slipper sock, he's not very good at dressing himself and gives up after one sock.
 


No comments :

Post a Comment